OPEIU Guild Member Benefits
Guild 45, also known as The First National Guild for Healthcare Providers of the Lower Extremity, is an affiliate of the AFL-CIO's Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU).
There are many ways that OPEIU Guild membership can benefit your bottom line. Here is a list of benefits available to those with Guild membership:
- PerksCard® that helps you access discounts from a growing base of thousands of local and national merchants.
- Identity Theft benefit that provides a proactive, comprehensive defense against Identity Theft - the fastest growing crime in the United States.
- Auto purchasing program that gives you the best market pricing on new or used vehicles.
- Premier motor club, with better coverage than AAA, at greatly reduced rates to Guild members.
- Computer, internet, and phone discounts.
- Loans and credit cards with special rates and disability benefits.
- Food, drink/restaurant discounts. Save up to 65% off restaurant prices.
- Health club/gym discounts.
- Home buying discounts and benefits.
- Insurance benefits: accident, auto, pet, and supplemental.
- Legal services through Union Plus Legal Services.
- Student scholarships and education loans and consolidation.
- Recreation and entertainment – movie tickets, theatre tickets, sports and theme parks, zoos.
- Shopping – In store, on-line, and outlet shopping.
- Travel – Hotels/lodgings, tours/vacations, cruise discounts, theme and water park tickets, city passes, transportation.
To find out more about these and other OPEIU Union Plus Benefits, go to http://www.unionplus.org/union-member-benefits.
For more information about available OPEIU Scholarships, go to http://www.opeiu.org/OPEIUMemberResources/UnionScholarships/tabid/90/Default.aspx.
For reduced rates on flights, hotels, and more, go to http://www.preferredmembers.com/.
If you would like the complete report on these benefits and more, or have any other questions regarding your Guild membership and benefits, please contact Bernie Howell in the FPMA Membership Department at 1-800-277-3338 or via e-mail at